Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 43 Clerk Bharti. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT):
Recently, a notification has been released by Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 10 August 2023.
Number of Positions: 43 Posts
1. Principal Private Secretary (PPS),
2. personal secretary,
3. Section Officer/Tribunal Officer,
4. Junior Accounts Officer,
6. Tribunal Master/Stenographer Grade C,
7. Library and Information Assistant,
8. Stenographer Grade D,
9. Lower division clerk,
10. Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 12th / Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Deputation are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Recruitment 2023:
Points to remember:
• Visit Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: https://aftdelhi.nic.in
Important Note: Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.