Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Bank of Baroda (BOB) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 72 Specialist, Business Manager, Data Engineers. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Bank of Baroda (BOB):
Recently, a notification has been released by Bank of Baroda (BOB) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 11th October 2022.
Check For Latest Bank of Baroda (BOB) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 72 Posts
1. Digital marketing specialists for social media marketing
2. Digital lending risk specialist
3. Special Analytics for Cross Sell, BNPL
4. Business Manager (Mobile Banking)
5. Business Manager (UPI)
6. Business Manager (Debit Card)
7. Business Manager (Internet Banking)
8. Business Manager (FASTAG)
9. Business Manager (BBPS)
10. Zonal Lead Manager – Merchant Business Acquiring
11. Lead – UPI
12. Lead – Digital Bank
13. Business lead – Emerging Startups
14. Business Lead – Late Stage Startups
15. Analytics – Personal Loan
16. Analytics – Auto Loan 17. Analytics – Gold Loan
18. Analytics – Home Loan
19. Analytics – MSME Loan
20. Digital Marketing Specialist
21. Creative Designer
22. Data Engineers
23. ML Ops Specialist
24. Specialist in RPA – Recon process automation
25. Manager/ Analyst – Digital Payment fraud prevention
26. Product Lead – Kiosk
27. Lead – Kiosk Operations
28. Specialist UI/ UX – Customer Journey
29. UPI Merchant Product Manager
30. UI/ UX Specialist Digital Journey
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 25 to 40 Years (Post 1,3), 28 to 45 Years (Post 2), 25 to 40 Years (Post 1), 26 to 40 Years (Post 4-7,9-12,20,24,25,29), 24 to 40 Years (Post 8,28), 29 to 45 Years (Post 13,14), 26 to 45 Years (Post 15-19), 24 to 35 Years (Post 21), 24 to 45 Years (Post 22,23), 31 to 45 Years (Post 26), 31 to 40 Years (Post 27), 25 to 45 Years (Post 30). You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 600/- and other candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women) Application Fee is specific amount – ₹ 100/-
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Graduate Degree in any stream / Post Graduate (degree/ diploma)/ B.E / B. Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ Chartered Accountant/ CFA/ PGDM/ Bachelor Degree/ Master’s degree/ Certificates in the respective field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Test, Personal Interview. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Bank of Baroda (BOB) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. Www.bankofbaroda.in.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.bankofbaroda.in.
Important Note: Bank of Baroda (BOB) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.