Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector SI Prohibition and Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer SDFSO recruitment process and result. However, please keep in mind that this information might be outdated, and I recommend checking the official BPSSC website or reliable news sources for the latest and most accurate information.
1. Notification: BPSSC releases an official notification or advertisement detailing the vacant positions, eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, and other relevant information.
2. Application: Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are required to apply online through the BPSSC website within the specified application period.
3. Admit Card: After the application process is completed, the commission issues admit cards for eligible candidates to appear in the recruitment examination.
4. Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process usually involves a written examination to assess the candidates’ knowledge and aptitude related to the respective roles.
5. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the written examination are then called for the Physical Efficiency Test to evaluate their physical fitness and endurance.
6. Interview: Those who successfully clear the PET may proceed to the interview stage, where they are evaluated based on their communication skills, personality, and suitability for the job.
7. Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the interview may undergo a medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards for the job.
8. Final Result: After completing all the selection stages, BPSSC releases the final recruitment result, listing the names of candidates who have been selected for the Sub Inspector SI Prohibition and Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer SDFSO positions.
1. Assistant Engineer/ OT (Electrical) – 125 vacancies:
The organization or company offering these positions has 125 openings for Assistant Engineers with expertise in the Electrical field. The term “OT” could refer to Operation Theater, but without further context, it’s not entirely clear in which industry or sector these positions are available.
2. Assistant Engineer/ OT (Civil) – 14 vacancies:
Similarly, there are 14 vacancies available for Assistant Engineers with expertise in the Civil field. As mentioned earlier, the term “OT” might have specific implications in the context of the organization or sector, but more information is needed to determine its precise meaning.
candidates should refer to the official website or the relevant notification released by the concerned authority responsible for conducting the recruitment. Additionally, the application process, eligibility criteria, and other essential details would be available in the official notification or on the organization’s website.
1. Application Begin: 4th May 2023
– The application process for the recruitment begins on this date. Candidates interested in the positions can start applying from this day onwards.
2. Last Date for Apply Online: 4th June 2023
– Candidates must complete and submit their online applications on or before this date. After this deadline, the application portal will be closed, and no further applications will be accepted.
3. Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 4th June 2023
– Candidates who are required to pay an examination fee must do so on or before this date. The examination fee is typically paid online through the provided payment options.
4. Exam Date: 16th July 2023
– The examination for the recruitment is scheduled to be conducted on this date. The candidates who have successfully applied and paid the examination fee will be eligible to appear for the exam.
5. Admit Card Available: 30th June 2023
– The admit cards or hall tickets for the examination will be made available to download from the official website. Candidates can obtain their admit cards by entering their registration details on the website.
6. Result Available: 28th July 2023
– The results of the recruitment examination will be declared on this date. Candidates can check their results on the official website using their roll numbers or registration details.
The application fee details for the specific recruitment process are as follows:
– General / OBC / EWS / Other State Candidates: Rs. 700/-
– SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
– Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile): Rs. 400/-
Candidates falling under the General, OBC, EWS, or Other State categories are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 700/-. For SC and ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 400/-. Female candidates who are domiciled in Bihar are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-.
Payment of the exam fee can be made through both online and offline fee modes. Candidates can choose the appropriate payment method as specified in the official notification or on the application portal. Online payment methods typically include credit cards, debit cards, net banking, or other electronic payment options. Offline payment methods may involve depositing the fee at designated bank branches or through other specified offline modes.
Age Limit –
Here are the details:
– Minimum Age: 20 years
– Maximum Age for Male candidates: 37 years
– Maximum Age for Female candidates: 40 years
The age limit criteria specify the minimum and maximum age that candidates must fall within to be eligible to apply for the recruitment. In this case, the minimum age requirement is 20 years, meaning that candidates must have attained at least 20 years of age on or before the specified date (usually the closing date of the application process).
For male candidates, the upper age limit is 37 years. It means that male candidates must not be older than 37 years on or before the mentioned date. Similarly, for female candidates, the upper age limit is 40 years, and they must not be older than 40 years on or before the specified date.
It’s important to note that age relaxations might be applicable for certain reserved categories or candidates belonging to special categories as per the rules and regulations of the recruiting organization or government. These relaxations could vary based on the specific recruitment guidelines.
Here are the details:
1. Sub Inspector (SI) – Prohibition:
– Vacancies: 11
2. Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer:
– Vacancies: 53
The recruitment process is offering job positions for two different posts. The first post is for Sub Inspector in the Prohibition department, and there are 11 vacancies available for this position. The role of a Sub Inspector typically involves maintaining law and order, investigating crimes, conducting patrols, and enforcing laws related to prohibition.
The second post is for Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer, and there are 53 vacancies available for this position. The Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer is responsible for managing and overseeing the operations of fire stations within a specific area or division. They lead firefighting teams, respond to emergency calls, and ensure the effective management of firefighting equipment and resources.
Candidates interested in these positions should carefully read the official recruitment notification to understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, and other important details. The recruitment notification will provide all the necessary information about how to apply, the application process, and the timeline for the selection process.
Here are the details:
– Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the recruitment must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in India.
The essential educational requirement for this recruitment is a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. The degree can be in any discipline, and candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India are eligible to apply for the positions.
However, the information indicates that there might be more eligibility details that are not explicitly mentioned here. These additional eligibility criteria could include age limit, physical standards (if applicable), work experience (if required), nationality or domicile requirements, and any other specific qualifications related to the job role.
To get a comprehensive understanding of the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process, candidates are advised to refer to the official recruitment notification. The notification will provide complete details about the eligibility requirements, application process, selection procedure, and any other important instructions that candidates need to follow while applying for the positions.
Official Website :-
The official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. BPSC is a state-level organization responsible for conducting various civil service examinations and recruitments in the state of Bihar, India.
1. Home Page: The home page of the website typically provides an overview of recent announcements, notifications, and updates related to ongoing or upcoming recruitments and examinations. It may also contain links to important sections of the website.
2. Notifications: This section contains all the latest notifications and advertisements for various recruitment examinations conducted by BPSC. It includes details such as vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process, exam dates, syllabus, and more.
3. Online Application: The online application section allows candidates to apply for the current recruitment examinations by filling out the application form through the website. Applicants can follow the instructions and guidelines provided to complete the application process.
4. Results: The results section displays the outcomes of the various examinations conducted by BPSC. Candidates can check their results and download scorecards if applicable.
5. Syllabus: This section contains the syllabus and exam patterns for different examinations conducted by BPSC. It helps candidates prepare for the exams effectively.
6. Previous Year Papers: The website may provide previous year question papers to help candidates understand the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in previous years.
7. Contact Information: The contact information section provides details to reach out to BPSC for any queries or clarifications related to recruitments or examinations.
8. Important Announcements: The website may also feature important announcements, updates, and notifications related to the ongoing functioning of BPSC.
Q: How can I apply for a recruitment examination conducted by BPSC?
A: To apply for a BPSC recruitment examination, you need to visit the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in during the application window. Look for the “Online Application” or “Apply Online” section and click on the relevant recruitment notification. Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the application form. Complete the required details, upload necessary documents, and pay the application fee as per the guidelines. Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for BPSC recruitment?
A: The eligibility criteria vary for different recruitment examinations conducted by BPSC. However, the common minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in India. Other factors like age limit, educational qualifications, and experience (if required) will be specified in the respective recruitment notification. Candidates should thoroughly read the official notification to understand the complete eligibility criteria.
Q: How can I download my BPSC examination admit card?
A: To download your BPSC examination admit card, you should visit the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Hall Ticket” section and click on the relevant link for the examination you have applied for. Enter your registration number, date of birth, and other required details as mentioned. After submitting the information, your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download and print the admit card to carry it to the examination center.
Q: Where can I find the results of BPSC recruitment examinations?
A: The results of BPSC recruitment examinations are typically published on the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Look for the “Results” or “Merit List” section on the website and click on the link for the respective examination. Enter your roll number or other required details to check your result. If you qualify, you can also find additional instructions for further stages of the selection process.
Q: Can I get previous year question papers for BPSC exams from the official website?
A: Yes, BPSC may provide previous year question papers on its official website, www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Look for the “Previous Year Papers” or “Old Question Papers” section to access the question papers of previous recruitment examinations. These papers can be useful for candidates to understand the exam pattern, types of questions asked, and to practice for upcoming exams.
Q: How can I get in touch with BPSC for any queries related to the recruitment process?
A: You can contact BPSC through the contact information provided on the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Look for the “Contact Us” or “Helpline” section to find the contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, for reaching out to BPSC regarding any queries or clarifications related to recruitments or examinations.