Cantonment Board Lebon Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Cantonment Board Lebon job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 06 Lower Division Clerk, Forest Mali, Safaiwala posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Cantonment Board Lebon:
Recently, a notification has been released by Cantonment Board Lebon based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 20th January 2023.
Check For Latest Cantonment Board Lebon Job Recruitment Process 2023
Number of Positions: 06 Posts
2. Assistant Teacher
3. Lower Division Clerk
4. Forest Mali
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 28,900 – 74,500/- (Post 1)
₹ 22,700 – 58,500/- (Post 2,3)
₹ 17,600 – 45,200/- (Post 4)
₹ 17,000 – 43,600/- (Post 5,6) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 21 to 30 Years As on 20-01-2023. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 7th, 8th, 10th, Diploma/ Bachelor/ Master in Pharmacy, D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.Ed/ B.Ed in Relevant Discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Exam/ Skill Test and Document Verification/ Merit List. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Cantonment Board Lebon Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Cantonment Board Lebon website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.lebong.cantt.gov.in.
Important Note: Cantonment Board Lebon and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.