Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO). Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally Nursing Officer, Community Health Officer, Class-IV posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO):
Recently, a notification has been released by Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Offline application The application filling time is valid up to as soon as possible.
Check For Latest Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Job Recruitment 2023 Process
Number of Positions:93 Posts
1. Nursing Officer – 08
2. Staff Nurse – NBSU – 05
3. Community Health Officer – 50
4. Staff Nurse (Under 15th Finance) – 07
5. MPW (M) (Under 15th Finance) – 07
6. Jr. Secretarial Assistant (Under 15th Finance) – 07
7. HWC Sangwari Computer Grade – 01
8. HWC Sangwari – 01
9. Class 4 (15th Finance) – 07
Salary and Pay Grade:11,910/- (Post 1-4), Rs. 11,130/- (Post 5-8), Rs. 9700/- (Post 9) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 to 70 Years As On 01-01-2023.
You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th, 12th, Computer Diploma, GNM Course, post basic nursing course passed, B.Sc Nursing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Document Verification/ Written Exam and Skill Test/Interview are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Important Note: Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.