Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 1901 Sr. Technical Assistant, Technician posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO):
Recently, a notification has been released by Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 3rd September 2022
Check For Latest Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 1901 Posts
1. Senior Technical Assistant-B
2. Technician-A (Tech-A)
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 35400 – 112400/- (Post 1)
₹ 19900 – 63200/- (Post 2) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 – 28 Years. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 100/- and other candidates SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/ women) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th with ITI/ Diploma (Engg/ Technology/ CS)/ B.Sc or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Tier-I (CBT)–Screening Test, Tier-II (CBT) Selection Test and/or Trade/Skill Test. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. www.drdo.gov.in.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.drdo.gov.in.
Important Note: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.