Delhi Public Library (DPL) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Delhi Public Library (DPL) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 30 Library Clerk, Library & Information Assistant posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Delhi Public Library (DPL):
Recently, a notification has been released by Delhi Public Library (DPL) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 18th October 2022.
Check For Latest Delhi Public Library (DPL) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: Posts
1. Library & Information Officer
2. Library & Information Assistant
3. Assistant Library & Information Officer
4. Library Clerk
5. Consultant (Admn.)
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Post 1)
₹ 35,400 -1,12,400/- (Post 2)
₹ 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 3)
₹ 9,900 – 63,200/- (Post 4)
₹ 40,000/- (Post 5) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 56 Years (Post 1), 64 Years (Post 2).. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 12th, Degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science, Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Interview are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Delhi Public Library (DPL) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Delhi Public Library (DPL) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.dpl.gov.in.
Important Note: Delhi Public Library (DPL) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.