Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 65 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE):
Recently, a notification has been released by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Offline application The application filling time is valid up to 15th May 2023.
Number of Positions: 65 Posts
1. Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 25,500 – 81,100/- Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 to 27 years. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 200/- and other candidates (SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Objective Type Test and Descriptive Test. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.dpsdae.formflix.in.
Important Note: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.