10 Lady Doctor, Audiologist, Vocational Counselor cum Computer Assistant. District Red Cross Society (DRCS) Job Recruitment 2022 Update
District Red Cross Society (DRCS) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the District Red Cross Society (DRCS) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 10 Lady Doctor, Audiologist, Vocational Counselor cum Computer Assistant. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in District Red Cross Society (DRCS):
Recently, a notification has been released by District Red Cross Society (DRCS) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 5th November 2022.
Check For Latest District Red Cross Society (DRCS) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 10 Posts
1. Lady Doctor
2. Rehabilitation Psychologist
3. Sr. Prosthetics/ Orthotics
4. Sr. Speech therapist/ Audiologist
5. Mobility Instructor
6. Trans Disciplinary Special Educator
7. Early Intervention Therapist
8. Vocational Counselor cum Computer Assistant
9. Care Giver
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 24,000/- (Post 1)
₹ 24,600/- (Post 2-4)
₹ 17,400/- (Post 5-8)
₹ 7,500/- (Post 9) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 to 45 Years As on 01-10-2022. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For (All) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 100/-
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 8th, 10th, Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology/ Mobility/ Vocational Rehabilitation, Bachelor Degree in Prosthetic/ Orthotics/ Audiology, D.Ed. Spl.Ed/ B.Ed.Spl.Ed/ B.Ed, MBBS, M. Phil. Rehabilitation or Post Graduate. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Test and Personal Interview/ Merit List. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the District Red Cross Society (DRCS) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit District Red Cross Society (DRCS) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. www.himachal.nic.in.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.himachal.nic.in.
Important Note: District Red Cross Society (DRCS) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.