49 Senior Resident, Specialist, Physician. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Job Recruitment 2023 Update
Job Openings in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
Recently, a notification has been released by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Attendant Walkin Interview application The application filling time is valid up to 15th and 16th June 2023.
Number of Positions: 49 Posts
₹. 121408/- (Full-Time Specialist)
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 45 years (Post 1), 67 years (Post 2,3), 30 years (Post 4). You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Degree in Homeopathy, MBBS with PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Medical/ Surgical Specialties or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment:
• Visit Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.esic.gov.in.
Important Note: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.