High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 241 Assistant Section Officer, Typist and Copyist, Office Subordinate. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High):
Recently, a notification has been released by High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 15th November 2022.
Check For Latest High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 241 Posts
1. Section Officer/ Court Officer/ Scrutiny Officer/ Accounts Officer
2. Assistant Section Officer
3. Computer Operator
5. Assistant and Examiner
6. Typist and Copyist
7. Assistant Overseer
9. Office Subordinate
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 57,100 – 1,47,760/- (Post 1)
₹ 40,970 – 1,24,380/- (Post 2-4)
₹ 25,220 – 80,910/- (Post 5-7)
₹ 23,780 – 76,730/- (Post 8)
₹ 20,000 – 61,960/- (Post 9) Per month
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 to 42 Years As on 01-07-2022. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For OC/ EWS/ BC candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 800/-. and other candidates SC/ ST/ PH Application Fee is specific amount – ₹ 400/-.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 7th, Degree in Law/ Arts/ Science/ Computer or any other Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Computer Based Examination/ Skill Test and Merit List. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. www.hc.ap.nic.in.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.hc.ap.nic.in.
Important Note: High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.