High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the High Court of Chhattisgarh job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 49 Stenographer, Legal Assistant. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in High Court of Chhattisgarh:
Recently, a notification has been released by High Court of Chhattisgarh based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Offline application The application filling time is valid up to 20th June 2023.
Number of Positions: 49 Posts
2. Legal Assistant
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹. 38,100 – 1,20,400/- (Post 1)
₹. 30,000/- (Post 2) per month
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 21 to 30 Years as on 01-01-2023. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Test, Skill Test, Interview are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit High Court of Chhattisgarh website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Important Note: High Court of Chhattisgarh and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.