Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Indian Air Force (IAF) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical). posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Indian Air Force (IAF):
Recently, a notification has been released by Indian Air Force (IAF) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 30th December 2022.
Check For Latest Indian Air Force (IAF) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 258 Posts
AFCAT Entry :
2. Ground Duty (Technical)
3. Ground Duty (NonTechnical)
NCC Special Entry :
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Flying Officer) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 20 to 24 Years (Flying), 20 to 26 Years (Ground Duty) As on 01-01-2024. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For (All) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹250/- (AFCAT Entry) and other candidates (NCC Entry) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 12th, B.E/ B.Tech in Relevant Discipline, Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Any Discipline. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Exam/ SSB Test/ Merit List and Physical and Medical Standards Test. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Indian Air Force (IAF) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. www.afcat.cdac.in.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.afcat.cdac.in.
Important Note: Indian Air Force (IAF) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.