Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna). Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally Superintending Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Attendant posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna):
Recently, a notification has been released by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as(15th May 2023).
Check For Latest Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions:109 Posts
1. Deputy Registrar – 02
2. Superintending Engineer – 01
3. Deputy Librarian – 01
4. Technical Officer / Scientific Officer – 03
5. Medical Officer – 03
6. Assistant Registrar – 05
7. Junior Engineer – 04
8. Junior Technical Superintendent – 17
9. Physical Training Instructor – 01
10. Senior Library Information Assistant – 01
11. Junior Superintendent – 07
12. Junior Accountant – 08
13. Junior Mechanic/Junior Technician – 27
14. Junior Assistant – 14
15. Junior Attendant (Multi Skilled) – 14
16. Public Relation Officer(on contract) – 01
Salary and Pay Grade:80,000 – 90,000/- (Post 16) Per month.
Age limit: 50 Years (Post 1-3), 40 Years (Post 4-6), 32 Years (Post 7-11), 27 Years (Post 12-15), 40 Years (Post 16).
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 100/- and other candidates (ST/SC/PWD/Ex-S) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th Pass with one year relevant training/experience, ITI in Civil Engineering, BS/B.Sc., Master’s degree in any discipline, B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Engineering, MCA , M.Sc. or BS-MS degree, Bachelor’s degree in Relevant Discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Test/ Trade Test and Interview are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.iitp.ac.in
Important Note: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.