Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 11 Assistant Commandant. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP):
Recently, a notification has been released by Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 14th August 2022.
Check For Latest Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 11 Posts
1. Sub Inspector SI Overseer
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 35400 – 112400/- Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 20 to 25 Years as on 14-08-2022. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th with diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Medical Examination. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. itbpolice.nic.in
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: itbpolice.nic.in
Important Note: Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.