Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 02 Personal Assistant. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC):
Recently, a notification has been released by Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 5th June 2023.
Number of Positions: Posts
1. Personal Assistant
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 56 Years. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Interview are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) Recruitment 2023:
Points to remember:
• Visit Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.jercuts.gov.in.
Important Note: Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.