Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 73 Group-2 (Sub Group-2). posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB):
Recently, a notification has been released by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 22nd October 2022.
Check For Latest Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 73 Posts
2. Senior Accountant
3. Cashier / Assistant Accountant
4. Assistant Accountant Officer
5. Junior Accountant Officer
6. Accounts Assistant
7. Deputy Auditor
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 5200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of ₹. 1900/2800/- or ₹. 25300 – 80500 (Post 1,3,6,7)
₹ 28700-91300/- (Post 2)
₹ 36200 – 114800/- (Post 4)
₹ 43000/- (Post 5) Per month.
Application Fee Details:
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have B.Com/ Graduation Degree with PGDCA/ DCA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Exam, are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link. www.peb.mp.gov.in.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Important Note: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.