Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 122 Young Professional. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE):
Recently, a notification has been released by Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 15th October 2022.
Check For Latest Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: Posts
1. Young Professional (North Eastern States)
2. Young Professional (South Indian States)
3. Young Professional (North States)
4. Young Professional (J&k and Ladhak)
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 50,000/- Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 24 to 40 Years As on 15-10-2022. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s Degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed), Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications). or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Personal Interview/ Group Discussion and Computer Proficiency Test. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.labour.gov.in.
Important Note: Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.