MP Board High School and Intermediate exams are conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE). These exams are held annually for students studying in class 10th (High School) and class 12th (Intermediate) in schools affiliated with the MPBSE.
The MP Board usually releases the exam time table on its official website a few months before the commencement of the examinations. The time table contains the date and time for each subject’s exam, providing students with a clear schedule to prepare and plan their studies accordingly.
The exam time table typically includes the following details:
1. Date of the examination: It specifies the day on which the exam for each subject will be conducted.
2. Timing: It indicates the start and end time of each exam. The duration of exams may vary based on the subject and level (High School or Intermediate).
3. Subject name and code: Each subject’s name and its unique code are mentioned in the time table to avoid confusion.
4. Instructions: Any special instructions or guidelines for the students appearing in the exams, such as reporting time, exam hall regulations, etc., may be included.
It is crucial for students to regularly check the official MP Board website or keep in touch with their respective schools to stay informed about any updates or changes in the exam time table.
1. Time Table Issued: The MP Board High School and Intermediate Exam Time Table will be issued on 4th August 2023. This timetable will provide the schedule for the exams, subject-wise date sheets, and other essential details.
2. Class 10 High School Exam: The High School (Class 10) examinations will take place from 5th February to 28th February 2024. During this period, students in Class 10 will be evaluated on various subjects, and the exams will be held as per the specified timetable.
3. Class 12 Intermediate Exam: The Intermediate (Class 12) examinations will be conducted from 6th February to 5th March 2024. Students in Class 12 will appear for their respective subjects’ exams during this period.
4. Admit Card Availability: Admit cards for both the High School and Intermediate exams will be made available to students at their respective schools or colleges before the commencement of the examinations. The exact date for the distribution of admit cards will be notified by the MP Board.
5. Result Declaration: The results for both the High School and Intermediate exams are expected to be declared in April or May 2024 (Tentative). Please note that the result declaration date may vary, and students are advised to keep an eye on the official announcements for the exact result release date.
It is essential for students to stay updated with the latest information by visiting the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) or contacting their schools for any updates or changes to the exam schedule. Good luck to all the students appearing for the MP Board High School and Intermediate Exams!
In the year 2024, the Annual Board Examinations for Class 10 (High School) and Class 12 (Intermediate) in Madhya Pradesh will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE), which is headquartered in Bhopal.
The MP Board is responsible for organizing and managing these examinations across the state of Madhya Pradesh. These board exams are of significant importance as they assess students’ academic progress and determine their eligibility for higher education.
As per the provided information, it is estimated that approximately 17+ lakh candidates will be enrolled to appear for the MP Board examinations in 2024. This number includes students from both Class 10 and Class 12.
The MPBSE works diligently to ensure a fair and transparent examination process. They are responsible for issuing the exam schedule (time table), preparing question papers, conducting the exams at various examination centers, and evaluating the answer sheets. Additionally, they handle the process of declaring results and providing necessary certifications to successful candidates.
For students planning to take the MP Board exams in 2024, it is essential to keep track of the official notifications, exam time table, and any updates released by the MPBSE. Students are also advised to prepare well in advance to excel in their examinations.
Time Table / Date Sheet:-
Annual Board Exam Class 10th & 12th:-
The Annual Board Examinations for Class 10th and 12th, conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE), are significant milestones for students in their academic journey. The exams are scheduled to take place in February 2024.
The process of obtaining the Admit Card for the Class 10th and Class 12th examinations is designed to be accessible for school administrators and enrolled students. The Admit Cards will be available online through the MPBSE website, but only school administrators will have access to download and print them.
Here’s how the process works:
1. Admit Card Availability: The Admit Cards for the Class 10th and 12th exams will be made available online on the MPBSE website.
2. School Administrator Login: To collect the Admit Card, school administrators will need to log in to the MPBSE website using their unique login details provided by the board.
3. Download and Print: Once logged in, the school administrators can navigate to the appropriate section and download the Admit Cards for the registered students of Class 10th and 12th. These Admit Cards will contain essential details such as the student’s name, roll number, exam center, and exam schedule.
4. Distribution to Enrolled Students: After downloading the Admit Cards, the school administrators will distribute them to the respective enrolled students in their schools.
It is crucial for students to collect their Admit Cards from their schools before the examination day. The Admit Card serves as an identity document for students during the exams and grants them permission to appear in the examination hall.
On the exam day, students must carry their Admit Card along with any other necessary documents as specified by the MPBSE. It is advised to double-check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card to ensure accuracy.
Students are also advised to follow any additional guidelines or instructions provided by the MPBSE to ensure a smooth and successful examination process.
Overall, by following the prescribed procedures and being well-prepared for the exams, students can approach the Class 10th and 12th examinations with confidence and perform to the best of their abilities.
The official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is www.mpbse.nic.in. This website serves as the primary online platform for the MPBSE, responsible for overseeing and managing various educational activities related to secondary and higher secondary education in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
1. Examination Information: The website provides essential information about various examinations conducted by the MPBSE, such as the High School (Class 10) and Intermediate (Class 12) exams. Students can access details regarding exam schedules, time tables, admit cards, and result announcements.
2. Time Table and Date Sheets: The website publishes the Time Table and Date Sheets for the annual board examinations, enabling students to plan their study schedules accordingly.
3. Admit Card Download: Candidates can access their admit cards for the MPBSE exams through the website. Schools or colleges can log in to the portal to download and distribute admit cards to the enrolled students.
4. Result Declaration: The website hosts the results of various examinations conducted by the MPBSE. Students can check their results online once they are declared.
5. Academic Resources: The website may offer study materials, syllabi, and other academic resources for students and teachers to aid in exam preparation.
6. Notification and Circulars: The latest updates, circulars, and important notifications from the MPBSE are made available on the website for students, teachers, and other stakeholders.
7. Online Services: The website might provide various online services, such as the facility to apply for re-evaluation or rechecking of answer scripts and obtaining duplicate mark sheets or certificates.
8. Contact Information: Students, parents, and teachers can find contact information for the MPBSE office and other relevant authorities for any queries or concerns.
9. Helpline and Support: The website may have a helpline or support section to assist users with technical issues or provide guidance related to examinations and academic matters.
MPBSE website may be subject to change based on updates and revisions by the board. Therefore, students and stakeholders should regularly visit the website for the most up-to-date information and announcements related to MPBSE activities and examinations.
**Q1: What is MPBSE?**
A1: The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is the educational board responsible for regulating and supervising secondary and higher secondary education in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
**Q2: When are the Class 10th and 12th board examinations conducted by MPBSE in 2024?**
A2: The Class 10th (High School) board examinations are scheduled to take place from 5th February to 28th February 2024, while the Class 12th (Intermediate) board examinations are scheduled from 6th February to 5th March 2024.
**Q3: How can I access the MPBSE exam Time Table and Date Sheets for Class 10th and 12th?**
A3: The MPBSE exam Time Table and Date Sheets are usually available on the official MPBSE website (www.mpbse.nic.in). You can visit the website and navigate to the relevant section to find the exam schedules.
**Q4: How can I obtain my admit card for the MP Board exams?**
A4: Admit cards for MP Board exams can be collected from your registered school or college. School administrators will download and distribute the admit cards to the enrolled students.
**Q5: What information does the admit card contain?**
A5: The admit card typically includes details like your name, roll number, examination center address, exam schedule, and important instructions for the exam day.
**Q6: What should I do if there is a discrepancy in my admit card?**
A6: If you find any discrepancies in your admit card, immediately contact your school administration or the relevant authorities at MPBSE to rectify the issue.
**Q7: When can I expect the results of the MP Board exams to be declared?**
A7: The results for the MP Board exams are expected to be declared tentatively in April or May 2024. However, specific dates may vary, so keep an eye on official notifications.
**Q8: How can I check my MP Board exam results?**
A8: Once the results are declared, you can check them on the official MPBSE website or through other designated platforms as announced by the board.
**Q9: Can I apply for re-evaluation of my answer scripts if I’m not satisfied with my results?**
A9: Yes, if the MPBSE allows it, you can usually apply for re-evaluation or rechecking of your answer scripts by following the procedure mentioned in the board’s guidelines.
**Q10: Where can I find more information about MPBSE and its activities?**
A10: You can find more information on the official MPBSE website, including announcements, notifications, contact details, and resources related to examinations and academics.