North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the North Eastern Railway (NER) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 1104 Apprentices posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in North Eastern Railway (NER):
Recently, a notification has been released by North Eastern Railway (NER) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 2nd August 2023.
Check For Latest North Eastern Railway (NER) Job Recruitment 2023 Process
Number of Positions: 1104 Posts
1. Mechanical Workshop/ Gorakhpur
2. Signal Workshop/ Gorakhpur Cantt
3. Bridge Workshop /Gorakhpur Cantt
4. Mechanical Workshop/ Izzatnagar
5. Diesel Shed / Izzatnagar
6. Carriage & Wagon /lzzatnagar
7. Carriage & Wagon / Lucknow Jn
8. Diesel Shed / Gonda
9. Carriage & Wagon /Varanasi
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 100/- and other candidates (SC/ST/EWS/PwBD/Women ) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th, ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Merit List, Document Verification are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2023:
Points to remember:
• Visit North Eastern Railway (NER) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Note: North Eastern Railway (NER) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.