Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment 2023
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Oil India Limited (OIL) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 39 Contractual Drilling/ Workover Operator, Workover Assistant Operator, Workover Mechanic. posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Oil India Limited (OIL):
Recently, a notification has been released by Oil India Limited (OIL) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Offline application The application filling time is valid up to as Recruitment 2023.
Check For Latest Oil India Limited (OIL) Job Recruitment 2023 Process
Number of Positions: 39 Posts
1. Contractual Drilling/ Workover Operator
2. Contractual Drilling/ Workover Mechanic
3. Contractual Drilling/ Workover Assistant Operator
4. Contractual Drilling/ Workover Assistant Mechanic
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹. 19,500/- (Post 1,2)
₹. 16,640/- (Post 3,4) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 to 45 Years (Post 1), 18 to 40 Years (Post 2-4) As on 30-01-2023 to 03-02-2023. You can view published notifications for more information.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have 10th, ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Machinist Trade, Diploma in Any Engineering Discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Science Stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• WWalk-in-Practical and Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s). are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Oil India Limited (OIL) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.oil-india.com.
Important Note: Oil India Limited (OIL) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.