Rajasthan RPSC RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Service) Mains Result with Marks and Interview Letters is not available because it depends on the latest developments and notifications by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
RAS Mains Result:
1. The Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) examination consists of three stages – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
2. After conducting the RAS Mains Exam, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) evaluates the answer sheets of all the candidates who appeared for the examination.
3. Once the evaluation process is complete, the RPSC will announce the RAS Mains Result on its official website (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) or through other authorized means.
1. Along with the announcement of the RAS Mains Result, the RPSC usually releases individual marksheets of candidates who appeared in the Mains Exam.
2. Candidates can access their marksheets by logging in with their registration details on the RPSC’s official website.
1. Candidates who successfully clear the RAS Mains Exam will be shortlisted for the Interview round.
2. The RPSC will issue Interview Letters to the qualified candidates, inviting them to participate in the Interview process.
3. The Interview Letter will contain information about the interview date, time, venue, and other relevant instructions.
Here are the important dates
– Application Begin: 4th August 2021
– Last Date for Apply Online: 2nd September 2021
– Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 2nd September 2021
– Exam Date (Preliminary): 27th October 2021
– Answer Key Available: 3rd November 2021
– Preliminary Result Available: 19th November 2021
– Preliminary Marks Available: 22nd November 2021
– Mains Exam Date: 20th and 21st March 2022
– Admit Card for Mains Available: 13th March 2022
– Mains Result Available: 30th August 2022
– Mains Marks Available: 30th November 2022
– Interview Letter Available: 1st August 2023
The application fee for the mentioned examination varies based on the category of the candidate. Here are the details:
– General / Other State: Rs. 350/-
– OBC / BC (Other Backward Class): Rs. 250/-
– SC / ST (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe): Rs. 150/-
Candidates can pay the exam fee through various methods:
1. Cash Payment: Candidates can pay the fee in cash at the Rajasthan E Mitra Portal. E-Mitra is an initiative by the Rajasthan Government that provides various government services through designated centers across the state.
2. Online Payment: Candidates can also pay the exam fee online using the following methods:
– Debit Card
– Credit Card
– Net Banking
Age Limit :-
Vacancy Details :-
The vacancy details for the mentioned examination are as follows:
1. Rajasthan State Service Exam: There are a total of 363 vacancies available under the Rajasthan State Service. These vacancies are for various administrative positions in the state government of Rajasthan. The positions may include roles like Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS), Rajasthan Police Service (RPS), Rajasthan Accounts Service, etc.
2. Rajasthan Subordinate Service: There are a total of 625 vacancies available under the Rajasthan Subordinate Service. These vacancies are for different subordinate or non-gazetted positions in various departments of the Rajasthan government. The positions may include roles like Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Junior Accountant, Tax Assistant, etc.
The eligibility criteria for the mentioned examination is as follows:
1. Educational Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for the examination must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India. This means candidates should have successfully completed their undergraduate studies from a university that is recognized by the government or relevant authorities.
2. Any Stream: The degree obtained by candidates can be in any stream, including but not limited to Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, etc. As long as the candidate has completed a valid Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, they are eligible to apply.
3. Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens to be eligible for the examination.
It is essential for candidates to carefully check and ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the official notification before applying for the examination. Meeting the eligibility requirements is a crucial aspect of the application process, and candidates failing to meet the specified criteria may be disqualified from the selection process.
The official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Here are some key features and sections that you may find on the RPSC official website:
1. Home Page: The home page provides an overview of the latest news, announcements, and updates related to RPSC examinations and recruitment.
2. Notifications: This section displays the latest notifications and advertisements for various RPSC examinations and vacancies. It includes details about the application process, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and other essential information.
3. Examinations: This section contains details about all the ongoing and upcoming RPSC examinations, including the Rajasthan State Service Exam (RAS), Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS), and other subordinate service exams.
4. Results: Candidates can check their examination results and merit lists in this section once they are published by RPSC.
5. Admit Card: Applicants can download their admit cards for respective examinations from this section, which contains important details about the exam venue, date, and other instructions.
6. Syllabus: The official website also provides the syllabus and exam pattern for each examination conducted by RPSC.
7. Answer Keys: After the examinations, answer keys are released, and candidates can access them on the website to verify their responses.
8. Contact Information: The website offers contact details and helpline information for candidates to seek assistance or clarification regarding their queries.
**Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)**
**1. Question:** What is the eligibility criteria for the XYZ examination?
**Answer:** The eligibility criteria for the XYZ examination require candidates to have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India. Candidates must also be Indian citizens.
**2. Question:** How can I apply for the XYZ examination?
**Answer:** To apply for the XYZ examination, you need to visit the official website and click on the “Apply Online” link. Fill in the required details, upload necessary documents, and pay the application fee through the available payment options.
**3. Question:** What is the age limit for XYZ examination?
**Answer:** The minimum age to apply for the XYZ examination is 21 years, and the maximum age is 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules.
**4. Question:** When will the admit cards for XYZ examination be available?
**Answer:** The admit cards for the XYZ examination will be available for download on the official website approximately two weeks before the exam date. Candidates can log in using their registration details to download the admit card.
**5. Question:** How can I check the XYZ examination results?
**Answer:** Once the results are declared, you can check them on the official website. Visit the “Results” section and enter your roll number or registration details to view your result.
**6. Question:** What should I do if I forget my registration password?
**Answer:** In case you forget your registration password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. Follow the instructions to reset your password using the registered email or phone number.