SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Answer Key is a document released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) after conducting the CGL examination. The answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam for various sections and subjects. It serves as a reference for candidates to check their answers and calculate their approximate scores before the official results are announced.
Here’s a general overview of what the SSC CGL Exam Answer Key typically includes:
1. Question Paper Sets: The answer key is usually provided for each question paper set. Different sets of question papers are distributed among candidates to prevent cheating.
2. Question Number and Options: The answer key lists the question numbers along with the options for each question. Next to each option, the correct answer is indicated.
3. Response Matching: Candidates can compare their chosen answers with the correct answers provided in the answer key to calculate their estimated score.
4. Transparency: The answer key promotes transparency in the evaluation process. Candidates can cross-check their answers and assess their performance.
5. Objection Process: If candidates believe that there is an error in the answer key, they may be given a specific period to raise objections. They need to provide valid explanations and evidence supporting their claim.
Certainly, here are the important dates for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023:
– Application Begin: 03/04/2023
– Last Date for Apply Online: 03/05/2023, up to 11:00 PM Only
– Online Fee Payment Last Date: 05/05/2023
– Offline E Challan Payment Last Date: 06/05/2023
– Correction Date: 10-11 May 2023
– Exam Date Tier I: 14-27 July 2023
– Answer Key Available: 01/08/2023
**Application Begin (03/04/2023):** This is the date when the application process for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 starts. Candidates can begin filling out their application forms and submitting them online.
**Last Date for Apply Online (03/05/2023):** Candidates must complete and submit their online application forms by this date. After 11:00 PM on this day, the application submission process will be closed.
**Online Fee Payment Last Date (05/05/2023):** This is the final date by which candidates need to make the application fee payment through online modes.
**Offline E Challan Payment Last Date (06/05/2023):** For candidates who choose the offline mode of fee payment using E Challan, this is the last date to make the payment.
**Correction Date (10-11 May 2023):** Candidates are given a short window to make corrections to their submitted application forms. This allows them to rectify any errors or mistakes in their application details.
**Exam Date Tier I (14-27 July 2023):** The Tier I examination for the SSC CGL 2023 will be conducted over a period of two weeks, from 14th July to 27th July 2023. This is the first stage of the examination.
**Answer Key Available (01/08/2023):** The answer key for the Tier I examination will be made available on this date. Candidates can access the answer key to check their responses and evaluate their performance.
Certainly, here’s a description of the application fee structure for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023:
– General / OBC / EWS: ₹100/-
– SC / ST / PH (Physically Handicapped): ₹0/- (No fee)
– All Category Female: ₹0/- (Exempted from fee)
– First Time Correction: ₹200/-
– Second Time Correction: ₹500/-
– Candidates can pay the examination fee through various modes:
– Debit Card
– Credit Card
– Net Banking
– Offline E Challan Fee Mode
– For the offline E Challan payment mode, candidates can submit the fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) located across India.
The application fee varies based on the category of the applicant. General, OBC, and EWS candidates are required to pay ₹100 as the application fee. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH categories, as well as all female candidates, are exempted from paying the application fee and are not required to make any payment.
In case a candidate needs to make corrections in their application form after submission, there are correction fees involved. The first-time correction carries a fee of ₹200, while the second-time correction has a higher fee of ₹500.
Age Limit :-
here’s a description of the age limit criteria for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023:
– **Minimum Age:** The minimum age requirement to be eligible for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 is 18 years. This means that candidates must have attained the age of 18 years or more on a specific date set by the examination authority.
– **Maximum Age:** The maximum age limit varies based on the specific posts under the SSC CGL Exam 2023. Different posts may have different maximum age limits. These limits typically range from 27 to 32 years.
Candidates belonging to certain categories are eligible for age relaxation as per the rules of the SSC CGL Graduate Level Exam 2023 Recruitment. Age relaxation refers to the extension of the maximum age limit beyond the normal limit for candidates who fall within specific categories. The extent of age relaxation can vary based on factors such as the candidate’s category and the type of post they are applying for.
Age relaxation is generally provided to candidates belonging to the following categories:
– **Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST):** Candidates belonging to these categories often receive a certain number of years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
– **Other Backward Classes (OBC):** Candidates from the OBC category may also be eligible for age relaxation.
– **Persons with Disabilities (PWD):** Candidates with disabilities may receive age relaxation based on the degree of disability.
– **Ex-Servicemen:** Ex-servicemen, or candidates who have previously served in the armed forces, are often eligible for age relaxation.
– **Other Special Categories:** Depending on the specific recruitment rules and government regulations, other special categories such as widows, divorced women, and more may also be eligible for age relaxation.
The exact details of age relaxation, including the number of years of relaxation and the categories eligible for it, are usually provided in the official recruitment notification. Candidates need to review the notification carefully to understand the specific age relaxation rules that apply to them.
here’s a description of the post details for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023:
– **Combined Graduate Level CGL 2023 Various Post:** The SSC CGL Exam 2023 offers a variety of posts to candidates who qualify. These posts are open to candidates who have completed their graduation and meet the eligibility criteria. The total number of vacancies for these various posts is 7500.
The term “Combined Graduate Level” signifies that the exam is for candidates who have completed their graduate-level education. The available posts may cover a wide range of job profiles and departments within the government sector.
The specific details of the various posts, including the names of the posts, their corresponding departments, job responsibilities, and other related information, are typically provided in the official recruitment notification released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) before the commencement of the exam.
Candidates interested in applying for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 should carefully review the official notification to understand the nature of the posts, their eligibility criteria, and any other important details related to the available vacancies.
SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023:
To be eligible for the SSC CGL Exam 2023, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
1. **Educational Qualification:** Candidates must have either passed or be appearing for a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or educational institution.
2. **Degree Status:** Candidates who have already completed their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Additionally, candidates who are in their final year of graduation and are awaiting their results can also apply, provided they expect to obtain their degree before a certain cutoff date. The exact details of the cutoff date and other related information will be specified in the official notification.
3. **More Details:** For comprehensive details about specific educational qualifications, reservation categories, age limits, and other eligibility criteria, candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is www.ssc.nic.in. This website serves as the primary online platform through which the SSC communicates with candidates, releases official notifications, provides application forms, shares exam-related information, and offers various services related to SSC examinations and recruitments.
**Key Features of the SSC Official Website:**
1. **Notifications and Updates:** The website regularly publishes notifications about upcoming examinations, recruitment drives, and other important updates related to SSC exams. This includes details about exam dates, application processes, syllabus, and more.
2. **Application Forms:** Candidates can access and submit online application forms for various SSC examinations through the official website. Application forms are usually available in a designated section along with detailed instructions.
3. **Admit Cards:** Once the admit cards or hall tickets for an examination are released, candidates can download them from the website. Admit cards contain essential information such as exam date, time, venue, and candidate details.
4. **Results:** The SSC publishes exam results on its official website. Candidates can check their scores and see if they have qualified for further stages of the selection process.
5. **Answer Keys:** The official answer keys for various examinations are often made available on the website. Candidates can use these to cross-check their answers and estimate their scores.
6. **Recruitment Rules and Guidelines:** The website provides detailed information about recruitment rules, guidelines, eligibility criteria, age relaxations, and other important aspects that candidates need to be aware of before applying for SSC exams.
7. **Contact Information:** The website typically offers contact details for the regional and sub-regional offices of SSC, enabling candidates to seek assistance if needed.
8. **Important Links:** The official website also contains important links to useful resources, such as syllabus, exam patterns, previous year question papers, and more.
9. **Online Services:** Candidates can often find online services related to application status, exam center allocation, and other personalized details on the website.
10. **Notifications Archive:** The website maintains an archive of past notifications, which can be useful for candidates who want to refer back to previous exam details.
**Q1: What is the SSC CGL Exam?**
A1: The SSC CGL Exam stands for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination. It’s a national-level examination conducted by the SSC for recruiting candidates into various government departments and ministries.
**Q2: Who is eligible to apply for the SSC CGL Exam?**
A2: Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Candidates who are in the final year of their degree can also apply.
**Q3: How can I apply for the SSC CGL Exam?**
A3: You can apply online through the official SSC website (www.ssc.nic.in) during the application period. Fill out the application form with accurate details and submit the required documents and application fee.
**Q4: What is the application fee for the SSC CGL Exam?**
A4: The application fee varies based on the category. For General/OBC/EWS candidates, the fee is usually ₹100. SC/ST/PH and female candidates are often exempted from the fee.
**Q5: What is the selection process for the SSC CGL Exam?**
A5: The SSC CGL Exam typically consists of four tiers – Tier I (Preliminary), Tier II (Mains), Tier III (Descriptive Paper), and Tier IV (Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test). The selection process varies based on the posts candidates are applying for.
**Q6: When is the SSC CGL Exam conducted?**
A6: The SSC CGL Exam is conducted annually. The exam dates can vary, but they are usually mentioned in the official notification released by the SSC.
**Q7: How can I check my SSC CGL Exam results?**
A7: The results for different tiers of the exam are usually published on the official SSC website. Candidates can check their scores using their roll number and other required details.
**Q8: Is there an age limit for the SSC CGL Exam?**
A8: Yes, there is an age limit. The minimum age is generally 18 years, and the maximum age varies depending on the category and specific posts.
**Q9: Are there any age relaxations for certain categories?**
A9: Yes, age relaxations are provided for categories like SC, ST, OBC, PH, and more, as per government rules. The extent of relaxation varies based on the category.
**Q10: Can I apply for multiple posts in the SSC CGL Exam?**
A10: Yes, you can apply for multiple posts. However, you need to check the eligibility criteria for each post and apply accordingly.