Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process approx 20,000′, there are totally Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
Recently, a notification has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 8th October 2022.
Check For Latest Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: approx 20,000 Posts
1. Assistant Audit Officer
2. Assistant Accounts Officer
3. Assistant Section Officer
4. Assistant / Assistant Section Officer
5. Inspector of Income Tax
6. Inspector, (Central Excise)
7. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
8. Inspector (Examiner)
9. Assistant Enforcement Officer
10. Sub Inspector (CBI)
11. Inspector Posts
14. Divisional Accountant
15. Sub Inspector (NIA)
16. Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Office
17. Junior Statistical Officer
20. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
21. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
22. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
23. Senior Administrative Assistant
24. Tax Assistant
25. Sub-Inspector (CBN)
26. Upper Division Clerks
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 47600 – 151100/- (Post 1,2)
₹ 44900 – 142400/- (Post 3-12)
₹ 35400 – 112400/- (Post 13-17)
₹ 29200 – 92300/- (Post 18-20)
₹ 25500 – 81100/- (Post 21-26) Per month.
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 20 to 30 years (Post 3,10), 18 to 27 years (Post 18 to 26) As on 01-01-2022. 30 years (Post 1,2,4-9,11-16), 32 years (Post 17) As on 01-01-2022. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 100/- and other candidates (SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/Women) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Graduation Degree (Any) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Computer Based Examination (Tier-I & Tier-II), Document Verification. are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: ssc.nic.in
Important Note: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.