Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2022
Are you Looking out for a good job according to your educational qualification. Then you can make use of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) job recruitment process in an effective manner. In this recruitment process, there are totally 1089 Field Surveyor, Draftsman posts are available. This is one of the top-notch opportunities for the deserved candidates to acquire a job based on their talent. Everyone can attend this recruitment process.
Job Openings in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC):
Recently, a notification has been released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) based on the job openings for the deserved candidates in enormous kind of department. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to make use of it. In that notification, it has been declared that there are totally. Those who are interested can take part in this recruitment process and submit Online application The application filling time is valid up to as 27th August 2022
Check For Latest Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) Job Recruitment Process
Number of Positions: 1089 Posts
1. Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing
2. Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing
3. Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department
Salary and Pay Grade:
₹ 19,500 – 71,900/- Per month.
Application Fee Details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – ₹ 250/- and other candidates (SC/ST/PWD/MBC/BC/Ex-S/Destitute Wido) Application Fee is specific amount – ₹ 150/-.
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates must have Diploma in Civil Engineering or National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor, Draughtsman ship (Civil) course or Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) or A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre or NTC Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Written Exam, are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment:
Points to remember:
• Visit Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required job and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password.
Official Portal: www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Important Note: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPSC) and All the information regarding of vacancies is collecting from Official website. For more further information you can go through official Website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies.